Monday, December 20, 2010

i used my running shoes outside of the gym!



This past week was certainly jam packed. After all...it was the last one I have here in Spain and so I (along with everyone else) just tried to absorb everything I could. Even though we were in the midst of finals, we all still found a way to have some fun. I still have to do a lot of things so I’m going to keep this one short.
Saturday, we went to a small bar with our art history professor and some of her friends and listened to a duet with a singer and a guitarist. It was absolutely beautiful...but I’ve got to say, I loved the guitar most!


Sunday, 4 of us girls, Angela, Amrita, Lauren, and I went on a hike in the mountains a little bit outside of the city. It was a looooooong hike (7 hours!!!!), but it was a blast! All I have to say about that is that my Jesus can make one heck of a view. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment