Tuesday, October 26, 2010

i love field trips

Hola Todos! 

This last weekend was preettty jam packed. I think I'll do this post through pictures. Sound good?

Alright. Here we go:
We went to Sevilla
Sevilla has the third oldest cathedral in the world! It comes after the Vatican and some cathedral in England.
Christopher Columbus is in that box. Just so you know. 
We climbed up 34 flights to see this from the top of the cathedral. Don't worry. No stairs. They were ramps. They used to ride horses all the way up.
Plaza de Espana
I got to see Kristen!! And I met Mitzi on the plane a few weeks ago coming back from Barcelona. So fun to hang out with them.
Then I went to Italy. :)

1 comments:

Spencer said...

I'm glad you had such a great time. The "some cathedral in England" maybe the Canterbury Cathedral founded in 600. : )

Post a Comment